Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl
Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #6693] Thu, 23 November 2006 14:41 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

my arrayctrl has different columns. One of these has an optionbutton. I've activated the sort with respect some column (not that of the optionbutton). When the sort is performed everything is OK except the data in the column of the optionbutton. It seems it is non sensible to the sort. In other words, after the sort is destroyed the correlation between the data of column with the optionbutton (i.e. its state) and the rest of the arrayctrl! (please let me know if a test case is needed).

Luigi

[Updated on: Thu, 23 November 2006 14:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #6695 is a reply to message #6693] Thu, 23 November 2006 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Thu, 23 November 2006 08:41

Hello,

my arrayctrl has different columns. One of these has an optionbutton. I've activated the sort with respect some column (not that of the optionbutton). When the sort is performed everything is OK except the data in the column of the optionbutton. It seems it is non sensible to the sort. In other words, after the sort is destroyed the correlation between the data of column with the optionbutton (i.e. its state) and the rest of the arrayctrl! (please let me know if a test case is needed).

Luigi

Sorry. I am afraid we did not implemented that yet...

Something to do this evening. Thanks for pushing U++ to limits Wink

Mirek
Re: Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #6709 is a reply to message #6695] Thu, 23 November 2006 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Hopefully implemented... (was pretty messy job Wink

Please check - I am sending you CtrlLib files replacements (but back originals! Wink

Mirek
  • Attachment: arrayctrl.7z
    (Size: 13.06KB, Downloaded 1570 times)
Re: Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #6730 is a reply to message #6709] Fri, 24 November 2006 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
luzr wrote on Thu, 23 November 2006 23:53

Please check - I am sending you CtrlLib files replacements (but back originals! Wink

Mirek

Thanks a lot, it seems to work very well Very Happy
This feature is very important and its lack caused some terrible trouble in real case.

Luigi
Re: Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #13606 is a reply to message #6709] Wed, 16 January 2008 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digodigo is currently offline  digodigo

luzr wrote on Thu, 23 November 2006 23:53

Mirek

I can not download the file

If possible paste the source here plz
Re: Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #13608 is a reply to message #13606] Wed, 16 January 2008 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
digodigo wrote on Wed, 16 January 2008 17:42

Hello,

that patch is very old and it is now included in the current stable release and dev version.

luigi
Re: Problem with sort of the array with embedded ctrl [message #13613 is a reply to message #13608] Thu, 17 January 2008 12:15 Go to previous message
digodigo is currently offline  digodigo

forlano wrote on Wed, 16 January 2008 20:16

digodigo wrote on Wed, 16 January 2008 17:42

Hello,

that patch is very old and it is now included in the current stable release and dev version.

luigi

thanks dude Razz !!!

Previous Topic: Repeated Question: How to use Clipboard in DB(SqLite3)?
Next Topic: GridCtrl: missing WhenEditRow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:11:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03468 seconds