Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Clipping errors in RichEdit with german language
Clipping errors in RichEdit with german language [message #14408] Mon, 25 February 2008 17:39 Go to next message
MatthiasG is currently offline  MatthiasG
Promising Member
Hello,

using RichEdit with language set to De-de i get many clipping-errors. As an example i attached two screenshots to illustrate the problems (same problems can also be found in other layouts from RichEdit).

Greetings,
Matthias
Re: Clipping errors in RichEdit with german language [message #14445 is a reply to message #14408] Tue, 26 February 2008 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Most are fixed, but I have nasty problem with "Abbrechen"... It simply does not fit with that GTK icon together into the button (unfortunately, not only that one, but all "cancel" buttons everywhere...).

I see two solution. Either make all cancel button wider or remove the icon if text does not fit. Second one is automatic... so perhaps safer. What do you think?

Mirek
Re: Clipping errors in RichEdit with german language [message #14467 is a reply to message #14445] Wed, 27 February 2008 00:54 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
OK, for now, fixed by autatically removing the icon. Does not look bad.

Mirek
Previous Topic: Slovak tr file for 2008.1beta
Next Topic: Russian tr file for 2008.1beta
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:52:32 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01371 seconds