Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Scripts to build debian packages added to SVN repository
Scripts to build debian packages added to SVN repository [message #15616] Thu, 01 May 2008 14:16 Go to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
I've added some bash scripts to current svn repo usable to build various debian packages.
See 'linux_scripts' folder and README inside it for instructions.

Feel free to comment, add stuffs or correct bugs !

Ciao

Max
Re: Scripts to build debian packages added to SVN repository [message #15623 is a reply to message #15616] Thu, 01 May 2008 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bytefield is currently offline  bytefield
Experienced Member
Awesome scripts. They are very useful. I was looking on them and will try them ASAIC.
Thanks,
Andrei

cdabbd745f1234c2751ee1f932d1dd75
Re: Scripts to build debian packages added to SVN repository [message #15648 is a reply to message #15616] Fri, 02 May 2008 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Ultimate Contributor
From README:

2) You MUST have Upp executables installed.

It would be useful to put a Makefile to build TheIDE in NOGTK mode under SVN. Theoretically, it can be generated via "umk uppsrc ide GCC -M >GUI,NOGTK" command.

Regards,
Novo
Re: Scripts to build debian packages added to SVN repository [message #15652 is a reply to message #15648] Fri, 02 May 2008 09:40 Go to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
Novo wrote on Fri, 02 May 2008 04:07

From README:

2) You MUST have Upp executables installed.

It would be useful to put a Makefile to build TheIDE in NOGTK mode under SVN. Theoretically, it can be generated via "umk uppsrc ide GCC -M >GUI,NOGTK" command.

It woult also be good to have a makefile to build theide without the need to have upp installed first... But my skills on configure/makefiles aren't enough Smile
If you wanto to provide such scripts, I'll be glad to add to svn !
They would solve the problem for non-debian users too....

Max
Previous Topic: Updated and new benchmarks
Next Topic: Upp 2008.1beta2 v2 released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:43:04 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01563 seconds