Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » [FEATURE REQUEST] Package file list sorting on demand
[FEATURE REQUEST] Package file list sorting on demand [message #18426] Tue, 30 September 2008 09:28 Go to next message
exhu is currently offline  exhu
Promising Member
Would be nice to have an option to sort the list of files on request, e.g. via adding the corresponding item to the popup menu of the package file list in theIDE, e.g. "sort by name", "sort by type".
Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Package file list sorting on demand [message #18433 is a reply to message #18426] Tue, 30 September 2008 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
captainc is currently offline  captainc
Experienced Member
exhu wrote on Tue, 30 September 2008 03:28

Would be nice to have an option to sort the list of files on request, e.g. via adding the corresponding item to the popup menu of the package file list in theIDE, e.g. "sort by name", "sort by type".

Seconded, It would be helpful to sort by name. I have found myself doing that manually by hand a few times.
Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Package file list sorting on demand [message #18434 is a reply to message #18433] Tue, 30 September 2008 15:25 Go to previous message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
A "Sorted View" would be better, I think. A button or a tab to allow changing of view.
Previous Topic: ctrl+tab functionality
Next Topic: SVN Rev 511 ide Linux build fail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:14:14 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02087 seconds