Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Has "file index" any fans?
Re: Has "file index" any fans? [message #18897 is a reply to message #18892] Fri, 31 October 2008 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Thanx! Navigation works properly.
Re: Has "file index" any fans? [message #19048 is a reply to message #18897] Fri, 07 November 2008 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Contributor

New filter switch looks like working properly. Thanks very much, Mirek!

I`d like to ask about the way items are sorted inside scope list. Why don`t we do simple alphabetical sorting?
Re: Has "file index" any fans? [message #19051 is a reply to message #19048] Fri, 07 November 2008 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Mindtraveller wrote on Fri, 07 November 2008 08:52

New filter switch looks like working properly. Thanks very much, Mirek!

I`d like to ask about the way items are sorted inside scope list. Why don`t we do simple alphabetical sorting?

It is sorted based on the order in the header - this seems more useful to me, as I like to group methods there.

Of course, I can add alphanumeric sorting too (in ToDo now - will that list ever start shrinking? Smile

Mirek
Re: Has "file index" any fans? [message #19058 is a reply to message #19051] Fri, 07 November 2008 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
captainc is currently offline  captainc
Experienced Member
Quote:

in ToDo now - will that list ever start shrinking?

Haha, keep dreaming! Razz
Seriously though, thanks for your efforts and for putting up with us being so 'picky' (no pun intended, well maybe).
Re: Has "file index" any fans? [message #19059 is a reply to message #19058] Sat, 08 November 2008 02:17 Go to previous message
Experienced Contributor

Yes, I want to say how important your efforts are. I mean most of all you three "core team" developers and of course U++ community. For me, U++ is a breath of fresh air in a world of heavy and overcoded things. Effectiveness, elegance, great support - all make Ultimate++ really unique platform. Since the first day I keep learning U++ and it seems I mastered only small piece of it. I believe in a great potential of this platform.

For the last year I used U++ as the main development platform for industrial automation, GUI config & database management utility, web site development, differential equations solving, kernel mode driver front-end, eye-train utility. For now this is much more than "favourite library". This is my main development platform I use. With U++ I not only help people with eye seeing correction, but earn money on my main job and even start own small business with site startup based on U++.

Thank you, everyone who make U++ as it is.
Previous Topic: String == optimization hint...
Next Topic: Macro thoughts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:25:22 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02449 seconds