Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Should bookmarks be "visible"? [FEATURE REQUEST]
Should bookmarks be "visible"? [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #2032] Thu, 30 March 2006 10:54 Go to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member
If I set a bookmark I get no visible indication on the line (e.g. in the gutter) that a bookmark is set there. Am I supposed to see something, if so this is a bug report, if not, it's a feature suggestion. (using 603-dev3).

(If I search the forum for "bookmarks" I get 3 results - anyone else get more than this?? - I recently searched for a word that was definitely in the forum somewhere and there was no result so I'm wondering how well the searching works)

Graeme

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:22] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Should bookmarks be "visible"? [message #2033 is a reply to message #2032] Thu, 30 March 2006 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
gprentice wrote on Thu, 30 March 2006 09:54

(If I search the forum for "bookmarks" I get 3 results - anyone else get more than this?? - I recently searched for a word that was definitely in the forum somewhere and there was no result so I'm wondering how well the searching works)

Graeme

Thanks for reporting. I'll run re-indexing tonight.
Edit. Ok, I've done it. Try your searches.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 March 2006 11:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Should bookmarks be "visible"? [message #2035 is a reply to message #2033] Thu, 30 March 2006 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member

It's working ok. Probably I was searching for something that hadn't been indexed yet the time it didn't seem to work - I didn't think of it being indexed.

Graeme
Re: Should bookmarks be "visible"? [message #2066 is a reply to message #2032] Fri, 31 March 2006 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, you are not supposed to see anything now. However, one more item to ToDo....

Mirek
Re: Should bookmarks be "visible"? [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #11971 is a reply to message #2032] Fri, 05 October 2007 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
Any progress on this one? Smile
Re: Should bookmarks be "visible"? [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #12012 is a reply to message #11971] Mon, 08 October 2007 00:17 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
No Smile

Mirek
Previous Topic: New func/class divider [FEATURE REQUEST]
Next Topic: Keeping 'Find in files' results during compile [FEATURE REQUEST]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:39:07 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02446 seconds