Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » How To call the Color picker window?
How To call the Color picker window? [message #20608] Thu, 26 March 2009 09:21 Go to next message
kbyte is currently offline  kbyte
Hi all,

I am trying to design a form for the application configuration and for choose colors for several items of the application. I cant show the color picker window.

I tryed this:

TopWindow t;
ColorPopUp h;
t.Add(h.SizePos());
t.Run();

but it opens a new window with a very large length and not buttons for feedback.

What I want is to have the myDlg form and some static boxes showing the item to be configured in terms of color and in front of each item a rectabgle or something must be drawn with the default color. When someone clicks those rectangles then the color pick must appear to select other color.

Something like the theIDE|Setup|Environemnt|Syntax highlighting but I dont need the grid, just in the form...

Many thanks

Alex

Re: How To call the Color picker window? [message #20609 is a reply to message #20608] Thu, 26 March 2009 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
ColorPopUp is only designed to be used as a pop-up (the hint is in the name Smile). In this instance I think a case could be made that it should be possible to use it as a child since the changes are quite simple, but I digress.

What probably want is either ColorCtrl or ColorPusher (ColorPusher is the one TheIde uses and I think more modern). These are buttons that display an assigned color and when the user clicks them automatically open a color selector.

Or you can do this youself using ColorPopUp and a Ctrl of your own devising.
Re: How To call the Color picker window? [message #20612 is a reply to message #20609] Thu, 26 March 2009 20:26 Go to previous message
kbyte is currently offline  kbyte
It works already with ColorPusher !

Thank you

Alex
Previous Topic: State of "button"
Next Topic: Bug on DropList?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:24:22 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04016 seconds