Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » How do I make search in type and search in scope to disappear?
How do I make search in type and search in scope to disappear? [message #20415] Tue, 17 March 2009 18:17 Go to next message
aftershock is currently offline  aftershock
Experienced Member

Hi,
How do I make search in type and search in scope to disappear?
They are not bad, they just occupy much space.

Thanks..
Re: How do I make search in type and search in scope to disappear? [message #20417 is a reply to message #20415] Tue, 17 March 2009 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Menu Assist/Navigator bar (Ctrl-N).

I didn't like in the beginning, but in Package and File mode it is actually really good and helps navigation.
Re: How do I make search in type and search in scope to disappear? [message #21145 is a reply to message #20417] Tue, 05 May 2009 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Finally (after heavy using TheIDE for different projects) I denied using navigator bar as it takes many clicks. Instead I use Ctrl-G and Ctrl-J - they are most useful and take much less clicks and time.
Re: How do I make search in type and search in scope to disappear? [message #21197 is a reply to message #21145] Fri, 08 May 2009 21:42 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Mindtraveller wrote on Tue, 05 May 2009 03:38

Finally (after heavy using TheIDE for different projects) I denied using navigator bar as it takes many clicks. Instead I use Ctrl-G and Ctrl-J - they are most useful and take much less clicks and time.

Ctrl+Q, type what you search for, press Enter if found...

Mirek
Previous Topic: Topic/Qtf to html
Next Topic: Core Help / Reference has two topics without names in tree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:35:09 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01678 seconds