FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » How to create a sqlite3 function
How to create a sqlite3 function [message #22084] Wed, 17 June 2009 02:10 Go to next message
bushman is currently offline  bushman
Experienced Member
I need to create a sqlite function to use regexp in a SELECT/WHERE clause so that I can boost my db search capabilities. After a quick search using TheIDE->Assist->Assist, I found the function 'sqlite3CreateFunc' definition, which I guess is the UPP version for the sqlite3 'sqlite3_create_function' (is it? - see http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/create_function.html).

I'm getting the following error when I try to use the 'sqlite3CreateFunc':
error C2039: 'sqlite3CreateFunc' : is not a member of '`global namespace''

I would appreciate if you could help me to make it work, i.e., can you give me a couple code lines on how to do it? I mean, how to use the sqlite3CreateFunc? Have I missed the inclusion of some header file? How do I point to my regexp() function so that sqlite3 can use it?

Thanks!

Re: How to create a sqlite3 function [message #22085 is a reply to message #22084] Wed, 17 June 2009 08:16 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
kropniczki wrote on Tue, 16 June 2009 20:10

I need to create a sqlite function to use regexp in a SELECT/WHERE clause so that I can boost my db search capabilities. After a quick search using TheIDE->Assist->Assist, I found the function 'sqlite3CreateFunc' definition, which I guess is the UPP version for the sqlite3 'sqlite3_create_function' (is it? - see http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/create_function.html).

I'm getting the following error when I try to use the 'sqlite3CreateFunc':
error C2039: 'sqlite3CreateFunc' : is not a member of '`global namespace''

I would appreciate if you could help me to make it work, i.e., can you give me a couple code lines on how to do it? I mean, how to use the sqlite3CreateFunc? Have I missed the inclusion of some header file? How do I point to my regexp() function so that sqlite3 can use it?

Thanks!

Nope, that is something internal in sqlite3 sources.

There is no support in U++. Use sqlite3 interface.

Mirke
Previous Topic: SQL to SqlExp
Next Topic: umlauts in mysql-update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:59:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01093 seconds