Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Ctrl + Scroll to increase/decrease font size
Ctrl + Scroll to increase/decrease font size [message #22747] Mon, 10 August 2009 20:56 Go to next message
pveach1 is currently offline  pveach1
Promising Member
There is a feature I would like to see in theIDE. I guess the best name for it would be Ctrl+Scroll. Press the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel to enlarg/reduse Editor font size.

This feature has been implemented on Internet Explorer, FireFox and Notepad++.

Very useful.

Cheers to all.
Re: Ctrl + Scroll to increase/decrease font size [message #22748 is a reply to message #22747] Mon, 10 August 2009 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member
In slickedit, Ctrl+scroll scrolls one page at a time but it's user configurable for what it does so it can do the font thing too if you want.

Graeme
Re: Ctrl + Scroll to increase/decrease font size [message #22750 is a reply to message #22747] Tue, 11 August 2009 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
While I didn't see how I would miss that in the IDE, now after couple of seconds of thinking... maybe it would give better overview over large source, and as it is so easily available (Ctrl+scroll), may be worth trying it out.

So I vote "yes", may be interesting.
Re: Ctrl + Scroll to increase/decrease font size [message #22751 is a reply to message #22750] Tue, 11 August 2009 09:45 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Implemented.

Mirek
Previous Topic: Small bug in "package organizer" dialog (svn 1357) [BUG]
Next Topic: command line build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:44:30 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02622 seconds