FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Utimate++ in Teaching
icon14.gif  Utimate++ in Teaching [message #23149] Fri, 18 September 2009 22:36 Go to next message
sanyaade is currently offline  sanyaade
Hello Everybody!

I have been around here for sometime but I will like to announce to everyone that I will be using Utimate++ framework in teaching programme this year and hence forth. Very Happy

I teach programming across levels ranging from A' level, BTEC Nationals, HNC, HND and the Foundation Degree. My Students will be using, adopting Utimate++ in many programming areas from console to gui, database, sql, schema, event driven and even game programming. I will also be invsetigating how Utimate++ could be used to extend existing C libraries that need C++ extensions (e.g. like the brilliant Ecere SDK --> http://ecere.com, graphApp, etc..).

Many of my students will be registering on this forum as from tomorrow. Kindly give your support for any question raised by the students. They will also be uploading their work as well so I will tell them to keep them under this tread (of course with the permission of the administrator).

I will like to thank everybody in advance for the tremedious work, efforts and achievements that has gone into this framework over years. Keep the good work! Thumbs Up

God blesses!!!

Best regards,
Sanyaade
Re: Utimate++ in Teaching [message #23165 is a reply to message #23149] Sun, 20 September 2009 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
sanyaade wrote on Fri, 18 September 2009 16:36

Hello Everybody!

I have been around here for sometime but I will like to announce to everyone that I will be using Utimate++ framework in teaching programme this year and hence forth. Very Happy

That is nice to hear. All of your students are of course welcome on this board!

Mirek
Re: Utimate++ in Teaching [message #23178 is a reply to message #23149] Wed, 23 September 2009 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sevenjay is currently offline  sevenjay
That sounds good!
I wish I could join.
Re: Utimate++ in Teaching [message #29430 is a reply to message #23149] Tue, 19 October 2010 16:35 Go to previous message
Rishi is currently offline  Rishi
Good to hear...
This will not only be useful to students, but also to u++.
Thanks for promoting U++ by teaching.
We are happy to help you. Very Happy

Greetings,
L.Rishikeshan
Previous Topic: Change in XmlParser
Next Topic: U++ 2791 released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:53:50 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01986 seconds