Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » I propose to move all downloads from main index.html to page Download.
I propose to move all downloads from main index.html to page Download. [message #25159] Fri, 12 February 2010 21:50 Go to next message
sergeynikitin is currently offline  sergeynikitin
Contributor

I propose to move all downloads from main index.html to special (wich already exist!!!) page - Download.

I think it would be logical and as expected by newbies.

A column of news should not be combined with downloadings (or not directly related to downloading)

SergeyNikitin<U++>( linux, wine )
{
    under( Ubuntu || Debian || Raspbian );
}
Re: I propose to move all downloads from main index.html to page Download. [message #25180 is a reply to message #25159] Sat, 13 February 2010 13:37 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
sergeynikitin wrote on Fri, 12 February 2010 15:50

I propose to move all downloads from main index.html to special (wich already exist!!!) page - Download.

I think it would be logical and as expected by newbies.

A column of news should not be combined with downloadings (or not directly related to downloading)

It is more logical, but I disagree. I think there is a good reason for such shortcut.... (it was advised to me).

Mirek
Previous Topic: A few moments for the search engine optimization site ultimatepp.org
Next Topic: Google displays results for "C + + cross platform" - Ultimate + + - 3 rd place!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:34:36 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01043 seconds