Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » STermPro: next generation serial port monitor
Re: STermPro: Powerful Software Solution for Serial Port Monitoring and Control with Protocols [message #27971 is a reply to message #27960] Thu, 12 August 2010 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeremy_c is currently offline  jeremy_c
Experienced Member
I'd love to see it released as a plugin as well.

Thanks for your hard work!

Jeremy
Re: STermPro: Powerful Software Solution for Serial Port Monitoring and Control with Protocols [message #28503 is a reply to message #27971] Fri, 03 September 2010 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mubeta is currently offline  mubeta
Hello Mindtraveller,

do you think that will be possible to set the COM baud rate at 250 kb? I know that is not an standard speed, but some DS of recent IC (ftdi), list also this value.

With your tool can I implement an own protocol?

thanks.
Re: STermPro: Powerful Software Solution for Serial Port Monitoring and Control with Protocols [message #28627 is a reply to message #28503] Wed, 08 September 2010 15:00 Go to previous message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

mubeta wrote on Sat, 04 September 2010 01:08

Hello Mindtraveller,

do you think that will be possible to set the COM baud rate at 250 kb? I know that is not an standard speed, but some DS of recent IC (ftdi), list also this value.

With your tool can I implement an own protocol?

thanks.

AFAIR STermPro supports 250kb speed. You may download and try it.

And yes, you can implement your own protocol since STermPro uses small protocol editor. It also contains some help on creating protocols there. Additionally, you may ask support at STermPro forum if any difficulties appear.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2010 15:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: CsvComparator application
Next Topic: S7DataArchiver
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:13:51 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01868 seconds