Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Docking - Saved Layout - Main window size?
Docking - Saved Layout - Main window size? [message #28185] Fri, 20 August 2010 19:05 Go to next message
jeremy_c is currently offline  jeremy_c
Experienced Member
I really like the configuration dialog of the docking suite however I wonder about the layouts not saving the main windows location and size. Most (if not all?) of the time when you have different layouts with tabs in different areas, different tabs "floating", etc... the main window size will be affected as well, no?

It seems that the main window size is not saved or restored with layouts. Is there a reason why not that I am not thinking of?

Thanks,

Jeremy
Re: Docking - Saved Layout - Main window size? [message #28216 is a reply to message #28185] Mon, 23 August 2010 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
Perhaps you are right. I'll have to think carefully about changing it though, there is a high potential of causing problems in application that already us it.
Re: Docking - Saved Layout - Main window size? [message #28219 is a reply to message #28185] Mon, 23 August 2010 16:30 Go to previous message
jeremy_c is currently offline  jeremy_c
Experienced Member
Maybe it can be implemented as an option that defaults to off.

Jeremy
Previous Topic: Knob control
Next Topic: SCGI Server Class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:09:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02791 seconds