Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Doking:Does the Dock Manager work correctly?
Doking:Does the Dock Manager work correctly? [message #28443] Thu, 02 September 2010 11:20 Go to next message
281264 is currently offline  281264
Experienced Member
I am referring to the examples given in Bazaar (for instance DockingExample2). When using the Dock Manager Windows/Groups tree, and you perform some grouping/relocation operation (naturally, you have created some new groups previously), some ctrls (nothing to do with the operation being performed) are “erased” (they simply disappear, in spite of not being touched at all). It seems that there is something wrong with the tree. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

An additional query: is it possible to “provide” a layout to the Main window (i.e. to the DockWindow -DockingExample in this specific case-)? This is to allow the visual lay out design of the Main Window.

Cheers
Re: Doking:Does the Dock Manager work correctly? [message #28445 is a reply to message #28443] Thu, 02 September 2010 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
confirmed, have the same behaviour, it's present for quite a while now..
Re: Doking:Does the Dock Manager work correctly? [message #28446 is a reply to message #28445] Thu, 02 September 2010 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
281264 is currently offline  281264
Experienced Member
Roger.

Any hint about my additional query?

Javier
Re: Doking:Does the Dock Manager work correctly? [message #28543 is a reply to message #28446] Mon, 06 September 2010 12:48 Go to previous message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
I don't understand the query. You can either set a layout using the API functions or provide a layout file on disc or as part of the project (as is done in DockingExample2).

I've fixed the tree problem. Fix will be in the SVN shortly.
Previous Topic: Docking - Strange behaviour with GlCtrl
Next Topic: TabBar: ordering of tabs by their Value (title)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:39:50 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03896 seconds