Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » S7DataArchiver
S7DataArchiver [message #28532] Mon, 06 September 2010 10:42 Go to next message
mubeta is currently offline  mubeta
Backup and restore Siemens S7 PLC data block with a few clicks.

index.php?t=getfile&id=2789&private=0

Freeware. Include sources.
Two languges: italian and english.
  • Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 20.67KB, Downloaded 926 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 06 September 2010 10:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: S7DataArchiver [message #28710 is a reply to message #28532] Mon, 13 September 2010 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jerson is currently offline  jerson
Experienced Member

Thanks mubeta for posting this excellent work.

As a newbie, I am a bit lost at the amount of features present in Upp that are not documented and you have used. By using your code as a reference, I have progressed quite a bit in my coding and Upp style.

I wonder if you can spend a little time explaining the use of the .icpp file, variations of iml.h, iml_header.h and iml_source.h which is used when.

Regards

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2010 17:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: S7DataArchiver [message #28719 is a reply to message #28710] Mon, 13 September 2010 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mubeta is currently offline  mubeta
Quote:

I wonder if you can spend a little time explaining the use of the .icpp file, variations of iml.h, iml_header.h and iml_source.h which is used when.

I am sorry, I am not able to explain for two reason: I am not an U /C developer and so, I also find very hard to understand all. I reached this and other results only spending lot of time and tests; second, you can see, english is not my preferred language.

I think that U++ developers will help you. Just post your questions in the correct forum.
Re: S7DataArchiver [message #28723 is a reply to message #28719] Mon, 13 September 2010 21:03 Go to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
iml.h is meant to be used when you need the image data in a single *.cpp file. Think of private data for that file. It is safe to never use it if you find it confusing.

In rest, including image data is like including classes. You need the definitions. These are available in iml_header.h. You can include this file in headers so that multiple compilation units have access to it. Then iml_source.h. has the definitions. It must be included a single time in a single *.cpp file.

The above comments are valid for a single *.iml. But you can repeat the process for multiple image lists.

I never used *.icpp system, so I can't help you there.
Previous Topic: STermPro: next generation serial port monitor
Next Topic: FNPSA Competition ( Spearfishing contests management )
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:31:43 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01190 seconds