Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Compile error about ctrllib.t
Compile error about ctrllib.t [message #29759] Mon, 15 November 2010 04:13 Go to next message
mvxi is currently offline  mvxi
Promising Member
My OS is WindowsXP and locale is Chinese (simplified).
I try to compile my Upp program with VC 2005..The compiler shows errors about the file ctrllib.t. The errors are almost like this "error C2001: newline in constant".
If I change locale to English (United States). It works very well.
how to solve the problem if i still use Chinese (simplified) locale. It is really inconvenient for changing locale to English .
thanks.. Confused
Re: Compile error about ctrllib.t [message #29763 is a reply to message #29759] Mon, 15 November 2010 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member
mvxi wrote on Mon, 15 November 2010 16:13

I try to compile my Upp program with VC 2005..The compiler shows errors about the file ctrllib.t. The errors are almost like this "error C2001: newline in constant".
how to solve the problem if i still use Chinese (simplified) locale. It is really inconvenient for changing locale to English .
thanks.. Confused

What version of U++ do you have?
Are there any missing double quotes in the lines that give the errors? How many errors are there?

Can you post (some of ) the line numbers and the exact content of those lines that give the errors.

Graeme
Re: Compile error about ctrllib.t [message #29769 is a reply to message #29759] Mon, 15 November 2010 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
mvxi wrote on Sun, 14 November 2010 22:13

thanks.. Confused

This is a problem with VC compiler (well, sort of).

Anyway, recent U++ version should have workaround implemented.

So if you are using not so recent version, upgrade. (The most actual ones are on google-mirror).

If you have latest, please get back here and report again...
Re: Compile error about ctrllib.t [message #29865 is a reply to message #29769] Thu, 25 November 2010 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mvxi is currently offline  mvxi
Promising Member
I am afraid i can't upgrade the recent version.Because we have changed a lot of Upp for our projects. So I must try to find why the VC compiler can't work corrently and eager to know the reason..

Re: Compile error about ctrllib.t [message #30150 is a reply to message #29865] Sun, 12 December 2010 08:45 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
mvxi wrote on Wed, 24 November 2010 21:36

I am afraid i can't upgrade the recent version.Because we have changed a lot of Upp for our projects.

Bad bad mistake... I know that with sources as open as U++ has, it is tempting, but long term the maintainence costs will hurt you... it has already started to hurt here Smile

Mirek

[Updated on: Sun, 12 December 2010 08:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to setup right sorting in my application?
Next Topic: What you didn't know about theide..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:51:54 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03797 seconds