Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Restricting GridCtrl Selection to just One row
Restricting GridCtrl Selection to just One row [message #32622] Sun, 29 May 2011 02:24 Go to next message
bushman is currently offline  bushman
Experienced Member
I have a GridCtrl populated with several rows and I want to select data across the cells I choose with the mouse, but restricted just to the very row I clicked first, when I started my selection using shift+ or ctrl+ LMB.

For example, if I click first on (row 2, cell 3), hold shift or ctrl key pressed, click next on (row x, cell 10), I'd like to have my selection range highlighted from [(row 2, cell 3) to (row 2, cell 10)], regardless of my second row click.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Re: Restricting GridCtrl Selection to just One row [message #32766 is a reply to message #32622] Tue, 07 June 2011 08:28 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

kropniczki wrote on Sat, 28 May 2011 20:24

I have a GridCtrl populated with several rows and I want to select data across the cells I choose with the mouse, but restricted just to the very row I clicked first, when I started my selection using shift+ or ctrl+ LMB.

For example, if I click first on (row 2, cell 3), hold shift or ctrl key pressed, click next on (row x, cell 10), I'd like to have my selection range highlighted from [(row 2, cell 3) to (row 2, cell 10)], regardless of my second row click.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I'm a little bit lost here. Could you explain it better?
Previous Topic: using a file chooser (dir chooser??) to get a dir and not a file
Next Topic: stl question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:26:13 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02645 seconds