Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » GetCurrentDirectory() Doesn't contain the \ is this a bug?
icon8.gif  GetCurrentDirectory() Doesn't contain the \ is this a bug? [message #32656] Tue, 31 May 2011 19:24 Go to next message
silverx is currently offline  silverx
I am trying to use the GetCurrentDirectory() function, and when I use it, I get C:uppoutMSC9.Debug.Debug full.Gui.Sse, instead it should return C:\\upp\out\MSC9.Debug.Debug_full.Gui.Sse.

It isn't including the slashes or the underscore in the directory name.

Is this a bug? How do I get the current directory in its proper form for windows?

I am using windows vista.

Any other information that would be helpful let me know.

David
Re: GetCurrentDirectory() Doesn't contain the \ is this a bug? [message #32658 is a reply to message #32656] Tue, 31 May 2011 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unknown user
Hello David,

I think you're getting the directory but you've checked with PromptOK, right? PromptOK show QTF formated text and '\' is used by qtf, so if you want to see pure text, use DeQtf function.
PromptOK(DeQtf(GetCurrentDirectory()));

or
PromptOK("\1" + GetCurrentDirectory());

\1 means in qtf that the following text is escaped (not qtf).

Andrei
icon7.gif  Re: GetCurrentDirectory() Doesn't contain the \ is this a bug? [message #32667 is a reply to message #32658] Wed, 01 June 2011 09:21 Go to previous message
silverx is currently offline  silverx
That worked great.

Thanks

David
Previous Topic: Ptr improve
Next Topic: Is Ref complete?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:01:00 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01870 seconds