Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Bug in AllForI18n - copy & paste kills TheIDE
Bug in AllForI18n - copy & paste kills TheIDE [message #34494] Fri, 25 November 2011 18:32 Go to next message
Wolfgang is currently offline  Wolfgang
Experienced Member
Hi there,

today I translated some text from english to german language (the overview file with pictures in it...)

To check the spelling with an external tool I simply wanted to copy the whole content of the .tpp file (opened it in theIDE with the AllForI18n package <ctrl> + a and <ctrl> + c) and insert it in MS Word (2010) (<ctrl> + v) - windows tells me immediately that theide doesn't response any more. If I close it the content that I tried to insert appears in Word...

Looks like a bug for me?!

Sorry, don't know where to post this - so it is here.

best regards,
Wolfgang
Re: Bug in AllForI18n - copy & paste kills TheIDE [message #34498 is a reply to message #34494] Fri, 25 November 2011 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Wolfgang wrote on Fri, 25 November 2011 12:32

Hi there,

today I translated some text from english to german language (the overview file with pictures in it...)

To check the spelling with an external tool I simply wanted to

Note that there is spell checker in T++, but for de-de you have to download the dictionary on sourceforge.net U++ downloads:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/upp/files/SpellerDictionarie s/Aspell/

Quote:

copy the whole content of the .tpp file (opened it in theIDE with the AllForI18n package <ctrl> + a and <ctrl> + c) and insert it in MS Word (2010) (<ctrl> + v) - windows tells me immediately that theide doesn't response any more. If I close it the content that I tried to insert appears in Word...

Looks like a bug for me?!

Sorry, don't know where to post this - so it is here.

best regards,
Wolfgang

Thanks for reporting will look into it soon...

Mirek
Re: Bug in AllForI18n - copy & paste kills TheIDE [message #34515 is a reply to message #34498] Sat, 26 November 2011 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
thanks for the info,

is it possible to hide the non-printing control characters in t++? (like paragraph or space chars)

and is it possible to zoom in it (because on my notebook where's such a small screen Very Happy)?
Re: Bug in AllForI18n - copy & paste kills TheIDE [message #34518 is a reply to message #34515] Sat, 26 November 2011 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Wolfgang wrote on Sat, 26 November 2011 16:40

is it possible to hide the non-printing control characters in t++? (like paragraph or space chars)

Yes there is a trick for that Smile In the editor, there is a little wrench icon on the right side, where ruler meets the scrollbar. Here you can set a color of the non-printable characters. If you set it to transparent, they will disappear Wink

Wolfgang wrote on Sat, 26 November 2011 16:40

and is it possible to zoom in it (because on my notebook where's such a small screen Very Happy)?

Zoom setting is in the very same dialog. Unfortunately, it works only the other way, making things smaller. Maybe this could be changed, I would like to be able to zoom in as well, as I often use theide on 10" display Smile

Honza
Re: Bug in AllForI18n - copy & paste kills TheIDE [message #34519 is a reply to message #34518] Sat, 26 November 2011 18:33 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
Thank you very much.... this'll help a lot!
Previous Topic: How do I get back to the .lay visual editor after a run
Next Topic: Own TimeInput widget.... problem with spinbuttons etc.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:10:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01147 seconds