Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Scrolling ArrayCtrl with Ctrls
Scrolling ArrayCtrl with Ctrls [message #38815] Sun, 20 January 2013 08:27 Go to next message
hmasr is currently offline  hmasr
Promising Member
Hello,
I have an ArrayCtrl and I set its Ctrls to EditField, Option, DropList, ..etc. I can scroll the ArrayCtrl with the scroll bar without problems but when I scroll with the mouse wheel (which is essential to me) with the mouse cursor over one of the Ctrls it will not scroll.
I subclassed the Ctrls and made their MouseWheel event to scroll the ArrayCtrl and it work fine but again the problem when the mouse cursor is exactly over any row border it will not scroll and you need to move the mouse slightly away from the border (which is very annoying for long lists).
Any advice?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Scrolling ArrayCtrl with Ctrls [message #38816 is a reply to message #38815] Sun, 20 January 2013 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
It is because scroll message is processed by the widget, not ArrayCtrl.

Anyway, I agree that in this case, it is not quite good. I guess we will need some solution to this problem. Adding to RM...

Mirek
Re: Scrolling ArrayCtrl with Ctrls [message #38821 is a reply to message #38815] Sun, 20 January 2013 19:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmasr is currently offline  hmasr
Promising Member
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I will keep following
All the best
Re: Scrolling ArrayCtrl with Ctrls [message #39616 is a reply to message #38821] Sat, 06 April 2013 13:32 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
hmasr wrote on Sun, 20 January 2013 13:15

Many thanks for your prompt reply.
I will keep following
All the best

Should be now resolved by changing default MouseWheel implementation.
Previous Topic: autocomplete editbox
Next Topic: UI window threading problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:47:03 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02105 seconds