FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » AESStream and Core/SSL libraries
AESStream and Core/SSL libraries [message #40727] Tue, 10 September 2013 17:20 Go to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Mindtraveller

Now AESStream and Core/SSL use the same libraries but the configuration in the Package Organizer is not the same.

A possible simplification could be:
- To include Core/SSL in AESStream
- To remove the options in AESStream Package Organizer like:
-- library(MSC) "out32\\libeay32.lib gdi32.lib";
-- library(WIN32 !MSC) out32dll\libeay32.lib;
-- library(!WIN32) ssl;
-- include plugin\openssl\inc32;

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: AESStream and Core/SSL libraries [message #40763 is a reply to message #40727] Fri, 13 September 2013 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Hello, Koldo! I think adding Core/SSL to AESStream is the best solution.
As for the second topic - if you think changing conditional defines will be appropriate - then please do it. Or you need me to do it?

Thank you for your interest in AESStream.
Re: AESStream and Core/SSL libraries [message #40767 is a reply to message #40763] Fri, 13 September 2013 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Ok.

I follow using it Smile. You have the monopoly!

It is the only encryption package in U++.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: AESStream and Core/SSL libraries [message #40769 is a reply to message #40767] Sat, 14 September 2013 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Koldo, I don't have access to SVN to change anything, for sime time. Then please if you know how to upgrade any dependencies, I kindly ask you to do it. I may be of assistance on any stage, of course.

Also if you have any ideas on what to add to AESStream - I'll gladly discuss them. As for me, I had enough functionality in my real-world applications for now.
Re: AESStream and Core/SSL libraries [message #40795 is a reply to message #40769] Thu, 19 September 2013 08:47 Go to previous message
Senior Veteran
Hello Pavel

I would like to have more than one encryption system to have the possibility to mix them.

I have used also Crypto++ and it has many possibilities. However, although it is easy to use, a right implementation of an encryption software requires a knowledge that I do not have.

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: AESStream MSCx66 error and fix
Next Topic: [SEMI-SOLVED] OfficeAutomation : How to Set Hyperlink to a Excel cell?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:25:06 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01330 seconds