Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » How to load jpg/png images?
How to load jpg/png images? [message #4143] Tue, 25 July 2006 10:46 Go to next message
aroman is currently offline  aroman
Promising Member

How do I register the encoder/decoders and load jpeg and png images with the new system? In the old system, I used:
	JpgEncoder::Register();
	TifEncoder::Register();
	GifEncoder::Register();
	PngEncoder::Register();

How does it work now? A reference example or example app that demo'd this would be great! (I can make one if I figure out how to load the images)

- Augusto
Re: How to load jpg/png images? [message #4177 is a reply to message #4143] Thu, 27 July 2006 17:20 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
It is simple, no need to register anymore Wink Just add the package and you are done.

BTW, that registering was needed to load "any" file anyway (loaders registered for generic routine). The original problem is that linker excludes unreferenced library modules, which includes even modules with global constructors used for registering.

However, some time ago we he introduced ".icpp" file extension which forces inclusion of object file via altered linking process. Now this is in action for image format plugins as well.

Mirek
Previous Topic: Pdf export
Next Topic: problems with plugin/jpg
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:25:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03266 seconds