Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Smaller pics on the forum
Smaller pics on the forum [message #43077] Sat, 03 May 2014 00:56 Go to next message
wimpie is currently offline  wimpie
Hello,

I sometimes have problems with big pictures, like screenshot from screens twice as big as mine for example.
I have to scroll the screen from left to right to read all the text in the message.

IsnĀ“t it possible to embed a smaller pic in the message and to view the whole pic after a click on it?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Smaller pics on the forum [message #43095 is a reply to message #43077] Tue, 06 May 2014 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Contributor
Try right clicking on any image select copy image and paste that into Irfanview.

With my email service I have any attached large image needs to be scrolled.

It's like the Sun comes up each morning (usually) Get used to it or don't.

You could get a wall size monitor.

Some forums do have auto resizing of attached images so the pages/posts do not get too wide, and maybe the height. The best way usually is to get used to what you have and what is served. From a semi smart phone, watch phone, ring phone or whatever there will be glitches with 'large' images relative to screen size.

Just curious: What screen size are you having problems with ???
Re: Smaller pics on the forum [message #43112 is a reply to message #43077] Wed, 07 May 2014 09:56 Go to previous message
wimpie is currently offline  wimpie
Well it's actually not the picture that is the problem, but the text which is not wrapped to the width of my screen/window, but the wider picture.

I regularly work on laptops, even one with a 1024x768 screen
Previous Topic: Forum upgrade
Next Topic: Redmine repository access
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:45:56 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01138 seconds