Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Redmine repository access
Redmine repository access [message #43141] Sat, 17 May 2014 20:09 Go to next message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Hi,

I used to regularly check what's going on in the upp development using http://www.ultimatepp.org/redmine/projects/upp/repository but recently this has thrown me on to a login page. Could it be possible to return back to showing the recent SVN changes without logging in?

Best regards,

Tom
Re: Redmine repository access [message #43142 is a reply to message #43141] Sun, 18 May 2014 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Tom,

Personally, I don't know anything about the page you are talking about, but you can check development status on Google Code. You can also monitor redmine activity. (It seems that it dosen't show current commits for some reson Sad )

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 May 2014 01:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Redmine repository access [message #43143 is a reply to message #43141] Sun, 18 May 2014 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I am sorry about it, but it was temporarily disabled.

There was long going issue about website crashing from time to time. After a long investigation I now suspect that the issue is caused by repository reindexing. Stupid ruby code allocates gigs of memory for that and system goes to swapping hell... To test the theory, I have tried to switch repository browser off.

Anyway, perhaps it would be possible to run some other svn browser on website - suggestions welcomed...
Re: Redmine repository access [message #43149 is a reply to message #43143] Mon, 19 May 2014 15:26 Go to previous message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Hi,

OK, thanks for looking in to this issue. And Klugier, your Google Code link works great for my purpose of keeping up with the changes. Thanks!

Best regards,

Tom
Previous Topic: Smaller pics on the forum
Next Topic: Website translations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:02:18 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05770 seconds