Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Add export project to post-link steps
Add export project to post-link steps [message #43941] Sun, 23 November 2014 00:52
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Currently post-link steps are organized in rather strange way. I really don't understand why not to add a pair of simple edit controls into Custom build steps dialog. For example, left control lists pre-compile actions, while right control lists post-link actions.
But this is just a rhetoric question.
At least we could add drop down box to the right column which adds predefined values: post-link, etc...

But what I really want to ask is to be able to call Project export as a custom build step.
Delivering sources to [pre-]production server is currently rather common task. Of course, unix-based OS without TheIDE needs exported project. It will be very convenient if it will be possible to automatically export & sync updated sources to server. All we need here is ability to export project (a 'Used' button equivalent) to a directory.

P.S. Talking about exporting project from TheIDE, I've met strange behavior: debug/release mode of exported project is not dependant on Output mode combo box selection Debug/Release. Instead it is dependant on current selection of configuration in toolbar of IDE itself (I mean drop list with values like like MSC10 Debug or GCC Optimal).
Previous Topic: U++ Drawing/Positioning Issue with Linux Mint Mate + Compiz
Next Topic: Replace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:04:10 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03486 seconds