Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » Sauklaue resp. SWord
Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #42773] Wed, 02 April 2014 23:47 Go to next message
ManfredHerr is currently offline  ManfredHerr
Hi,

in Germany Spring is coming. So I want to show you, what I tinkered during the Winter. It is an application that uses
splines to simulate handwriting, hence the name Sauklaue. If your not capable of the German language then comment the language statement at the beginning of the main function to turn it into SWord and English (default).

The ZIP file http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/11751624/file.html is an archive of my working environment in WIN XP. But most of the development has been with UBUNTU 12.04. Just download, extract the archive to your disk and give the top directory to be a new assembly to TheIDE.

Compile and run and read the help.

It doesn't matter to me if nobody is interested. I don't want to become famous nor rich.

Have a nice day

Manfred
Re: Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #42789 is a reply to message #42773] Thu, 03 April 2014 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps not enough information to give an impression. So I append a screen-shot (UBUNTU) with the three windows making up the complete application:
1. Left: SWord showing the handwriting (main application)
2. Right top: the text editor (sub application)
3. Right bottom: the script editor (sub application)
Re: Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #42790 is a reply to message #42789] Thu, 03 April 2014 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didier is currently offline  Didier
Contributor
Hello ManfredHerr,

Looks interesting.

I might give a try, just to see.
Re: Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #42791 is a reply to message #42790] Thu, 03 April 2014 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am really sorry, but the archive on zippyshare is missing a directory. I mistakenly deleted it before archiving. Below Sauklaue there is a directory with the same name containing the code. It is appended here.
  • Attachment: Sauklaue.zip
    (Size: 1.44MB, Downloaded 342 times)
Re: Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #43994 is a reply to message #42791] Tue, 09 December 2014 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rfdiaz
Hi ManfredHerr,

I downloaded the zip file and tried to compile it. Nevertheless it seems that something is missing. I get compilation errors due to
#include "Schrift_Editor/Schrift_Editor.h"
#include "Text_Editor/text_editor.h"

"Sauklaue.h:3:43: fatal error: Schrift_Editor/Schrift_Editor.h: No such file or directory
#include "Schrift_Editor/Schrift_Editor.h"
compilation terminated."

Please advice,
Regards,

Rey
Re: Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #44003 is a reply to message #42773] Wed, 10 December 2014 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Rey,

after 9 Month the first interest!!! Very Happy
In April, I posted the bigger part on Zippyshare. It is an archive of 35MB of size. That size is here not allowed. The link has expired now. So I did upload it again and the new link is:

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/24575281/file.html

You still need to include your Sauklaue directory below Sauklaue of this archive as a directory with the same name containing the code.

Have fun

Manfred
Re: Sauklaue resp. SWord [message #44004 is a reply to message #44003] Thu, 11 December 2014 00:37 Go to previous message
rfdiaz
Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Regards,

Rey
Previous Topic: Alligator - Visual Studio PDB file analyzer
Next Topic: CastleBuilder - simply 2D platform game with editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:22:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01516 seconds