FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » Building from source on Windows
Building from source on Windows [message #44439] Thu, 12 March 2015 16:40 Go to next message
eldiener is currently offline  eldiener
Promising Member
Are there any instructions fro building U++ from source on Windows ? I retrieved the latest source from the git repository but there are no instructions given at the top level on how to build Ultimate++ which I could see.
Re: Building from source on Windows [message #44443 is a reply to message #44439] Thu, 12 March 2015 20:26 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

eldiener wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 16:40
Are there any instructions fro building U++ from source on Windows ? I retrieved the latest source from the git repository but there are no instructions given at the top level on how to build Ultimate++ which I could see.

Hi eldiener,

If I remember correctly, the only reasonable way to build TheIDE on windows is to use TheIDE. It is litlle bit like the chiken/egg problem Smile

You can get any of the nightly builds from here, point it to the sources you have from repository and build the package ide from uppsrc nest to get fresh TheIDE. From here on, you can always use your previous TheIDE to build a newer one after updating the repository.

Best regards,
Honza
Previous Topic: Which source repository to use
Next Topic: Xmlize problem with Nulls
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:36:13 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01834 seconds