Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » TopWindow has size/maximize issues under Linux
TopWindow has size/maximize issues under Linux [message #48733] Sat, 02 September 2017 10:30
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
If you have a TopWindow:
CtrlLayout(*this, "Address book");

and add:
Sizeable().Zoomable();

Everything works fine, as expected. Except if the layout has a bigger height that you screen minus the height of the taskbar. Even 1 pixel bigger, and the maximize button disappears. I choose AddressBook for the simple replication.

I am using Min 18 Cinnamon 32 bit.

As an extra description, the TopWindow starts on pixel 0 vertically and the bottom of the window is below the bottom Linux taskbar/"start menu" bar. My Linux has some fancy transparency effects, and the taskbar is transparent to large windows that are under it, so you can see it clearly move bellow.

I also have code that stores the position of the window when closed and restores it when you launch the application again. That code fails too when the height is greater than the hight of the screen minus the hight of the taskbar.
Previous Topic: oleauto
Next Topic: [solved] Linux LocalProcess::GetExitCode highly divergent from Windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:10:55 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01164 seconds