Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ page not working correct
U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ page not working correct [message #48877] Thu, 19 October 2017 11:50 Go to next message
rafiwui is currently offline  rafiwui
Experienced Member
When I wanted to open my new post on this forum page (U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++) I had some strange behaviour:
index.php?t=getfile&id=5425&private=0
1. My post is not shown
2. I am not logged in anymore

To 1st:
The post exists, I checked that. It is shown in my own posts and I saw it at the bottom of the page as last message and it is also shown in todays posts.

To 2nd:
If I press on the login button I got redirected to my About me page and I am logged in again.
The same happens when I leave the page to any other forum related page: I get logged in again.

So I was wondering if this is a problem on my PC or a forum bug so I would appreciate if you could check this page out.

Greetings
Daniel
Re: U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ page not working correct [message #48882 is a reply to message #48877] Fri, 20 October 2017 09:58 Go to previous message
rafiwui is currently offline  rafiwui
Experienced Member
Ok it was probably some problem with my browser because now it is working correctly again.

Greetings
Daniel
Previous Topic: Forum : Post notification ?
Next Topic: Allow 5 file attachments in Menus&Toolbars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:04:11 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01544 seconds