Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Connection to MySql problem (MySql.h: No such file or directory)
Connection to MySql problem [message #49327] Sat, 27 January 2018 18:44 Go to next message
idkfa46 is currently offline  idkfa46
Experienced Member
Hi guys,
I have a problem to compile the MySql library.

Error message:
C:\upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.h (14): fatal error: MySql.h: No such file or directory
C:\Users\Matteo\Dropbox\2_Sviluppo++\Workspace_upp\Protect\ProtectDB.h (7): In file included from C:\Users\Matteo\Dropbox\2_Sviluppo++\Workspace_upp\Protect\ProtectDB.h:7:0,
C:\Users\Matteo\Dropbox\2_Sviluppo++\Workspace_upp\Protect\ProtectServer.h (9): from C:\Users\Matteo\Dropbox\2_Sviluppo++\Workspace_upp\Protect\ProtectServer.h:9,
C:\Users\Matteo\Dropbox\2_Sviluppo++\Workspace_upp\Protect\ProtectServer.cpp (1): from C:\Users\Matteo\Dropbox\2_Sviluppo++\Workspace_upp\Protect\ProtectServer.cpp:1:
 (): #include <MySql.h>
 (): compilation terminated.
C:\upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.h (14): fatal error: MySql.h: No such file or directory

I have already installed MySql on my laptop in the default directory:
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5

Am I missing something???

It's the same message error I receive if I try to compile "ProtectServerDemo" from Bazaar...

Thanks,
Matteo

[Updated on: Mon, 05 February 2018 20:55] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: fatal error [message #49329 is a reply to message #49327] Sat, 27 January 2018 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

The installation is not enough. You need to configure your build method. Please read https://www.ultimatepp.org/srcdoc$MySql$NativeMySql_en-us.ht ml for more details. Especially the point number 4 - "4. Build Method setting".

The screen shots might bit outdated, but the general idea is the same.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 January 2018 20:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: fatal error [message #49402 is a reply to message #49327] Sun, 04 February 2018 19:28 Go to previous message
idkfa46 is currently offline  idkfa46
Experienced Member

Thank you Klugier!

I forgot to add the path!

Regards,
Matteo
Previous Topic: Issue encountered building U++...
Next Topic: Core\Mt.ccp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:45:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06916 seconds