Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TopWindow&PopUp, TrayIcon » Transparent popup (or top window)
Transparent popup (or top window) [message #50624] Tue, 27 November 2018 12:31 Go to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
Hi,

there is still no support for a (portable) transparent top window ?
I'm coding a splash screen, which scales an image from a very small size up to the final one.
Now I'm doing it with a popup which changes size and gets repainted, but it flickers horribly.
Leaving the size and repainting only the content is ok, but then I've the white popup background displayed.

Ciao

Max
Re: Transparent popup (or top window) [message #50827 is a reply to message #50624] Sat, 05 January 2019 14:01 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
mdelfede wrote on Tue, 27 November 2018 12:31
Hi,

there is still no support for a (portable) transparent top window ?
I'm coding a splash screen, which scales an image from a very small size up to the final one.
Now I'm doing it with a popup which changes size and gets repainted, but it flickers horribly.
Leaving the size and repainting only the content is ok, but then I've the white popup background displayed.

Ciao

Max

No support yet (I am afraid this might be too platform dependent). You will need to use platform specific code. But then, if you do, maybe we shall be able to use that in CtrlCore...
Previous Topic: Linux dual monitor: Not showing a TopWindow on the task bar
Next Topic: How do I change main window and dialog title font size
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:52:52 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01327 seconds