FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » port CppSQLite3 to Upp
port CppSQLite3 to Upp [message #5264] Tue, 12 September 2006 05:08 Go to next message
Ulti is currently offline  Ulti
Experienced Member
I modified CppSQLite3 as Upp friendly without fully test.attatch is that.
Main changes:
1,replaced char* with String;
2,delete DONT_DELETE_MSG
3,delete CppSQLite3Binary class and sqlite3_encode/decode_binary
CppSQLite3 was written by Rob Groves,http://www.codeproject.com/database/CppSQLite.asp.
  • Attachment: USQLite3.zip
    (Size: 547.72KB, Downloaded 1902 times)
Re: port CppSQLite3 to Upp [message #5267 is a reply to message #5264] Tue, 12 September 2006 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Ulti wrote on Mon, 11 September 2006 23:08

Main changes:
2,delete DONT_DELETE_MSG
CppSQLite3 was written by Rob Groves,http://www.codeproject.com/database/CppSQLite.asp.

Uh... What is the advantage over our current fully integrated plugin/Sqlite3 ? (See reference/SQL_Sqlite3)

Mirek
Re: port CppSQLite3 to Upp [message #5286 is a reply to message #5267] Tue, 12 September 2006 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
luzr wrote on Tue, 12 September 2006 03:24

Uh... What is the advantage over our current fully integrated plugin/Sqlite3 ? (See reference/SQL_Sqlite3)

Mirek

That doesn't mean advantage,just because I am familiar with CppSQLite, and I used it before,in my opinion,CppSQLite has simple interface,support precompiled SQL operation,support "getTable",that is very important for query and update side by side.As I know,many SQLite C++ wrapper variated from CppSQLite,ex. wxSQLite.I guess,the plugin need some more up layer wrapper for making it more general Smile,right?
thank you for your reply,and I will look more into the plugin,using the plugin has a quite good advantage :easily port to other database ,I was battling with this point.
Re: port CppSQLite3 to Upp [message #5705 is a reply to message #5264] Tue, 10 October 2006 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Ulti wrote on Tue, 12 September 2006 05:08

Main changes:
2,delete DONT_DELETE_MSG

Hi Ulti,

May I ask you some minimalist application that show how to use your package? Perhaps you have ported the same test program appearing in the page http://www.codeproject.com/database/CppSQLite.asp
Thank you,
Luigi

[Updated on: Tue, 10 October 2006 17:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: port CppSQLite3 to Upp [message #5713 is a reply to message #5705] Wed, 11 October 2006 02:20 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
Yes,Please see attach,main in OPath/LeftCtrl.h/LoadTree(),OPath/RightCtrl.h/ShowPorts(Stri ng id).and Package "Database",please set Editor's charset as UTF-8.the database is too big(more than 20M),to save space,I just show some code.
  • Attachment: Demo.zip
    (Size: 563.39KB, Downloaded 2281 times)
Previous Topic: SQLite default
Next Topic: sqlite3: error in reference example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:27:52 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03007 seconds