Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » LineEdit, EditFields, DocEdit » How to toggle on/off word wrap in LineEdit/DocEdit?
How to toggle on/off word wrap in LineEdit/DocEdit? [message #54212] Thu, 11 June 2020 10:16 Go to next message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Hi,

How to toggle on/off word wrap in LineEdit/DocEdit?

I'm looking for a simple 'EnableWordWrap(bool flag);' solution just like it works in e.g. Windows Notepad.

Best regards,

Tom
Re: How to toggle on/off word wrap in LineEdit/DocEdit? [message #54216 is a reply to message #54212] Thu, 11 June 2020 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Actually CodeEditor seems to be an even better fit to my needs, but the already existing WordWrap(bool b); does not seem to have an expected effect. Is there an easy way to change the word wrap behavior in CodeEditor to resemble that of Notepad?

Best regards,

Tom

[Updated on: Thu, 11 June 2020 14:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to toggle on/off word wrap in LineEdit/DocEdit? [message #54251 is a reply to message #54216] Tue, 16 June 2020 17:49 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I just checked in TheIDE and it works as expected.

Now checking in notepad I think you need DocEdit. That said, in my terminlogy that is not word-wrap (which I understand as breaking too long lines) but paragraph editor (where "LF" ends single paragraph instead of line).
Previous Topic: Input mask on an EditInt
Next Topic: NotNull not working with custom SetConvert [CLOSED]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:30:56 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01599 seconds