Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » [BUG | FIXED] Import (.ext) files with unhandled flags, keywords can freeze/hang TheIDE.
[BUG | FIXED] Import (.ext) files with unhandled flags, keywords can freeze/hang TheIDE. [message #56408] Mon, 08 March 2021 18:50 Go to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hi,

The code below freezes theIDE on both Linux and Windows (nightly builds) while compiling the package.

test.ext
#ifdef flagPOSIX
#endif

Expected behaviour(s): fail and/or warn with syntax error and/or ignore the unknown keywords, flags, etc...

Best regards,
Oblivion.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 May 2021 10:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [BUG] Import (.ext) files with unhandled flags, keywords can freeze/hang TheIDE. [message #56953 is a reply to message #56408] Mon, 03 May 2021 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Should be now fixed. Thanks for reporting.

I have missed this one; maybe next time bang it over my head when I am announcing next release Smile

Mirek
Re: [BUG | FIXED] Import (.ext) files with unhandled flags, keywords can freeze/hang TheIDE. [message #56963 is a reply to message #56953] Tue, 04 May 2021 10:05 Go to previous message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Smile

Thanks! The problem is solved.

Best regards,
Oblivion

Previous Topic: clang works with visual c++ compiler!
Next Topic: last trunk can't compil on Raspberry
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:44:55 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01650 seconds