Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » "Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux
"Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux [message #5349] Fri, 15 September 2006 18:16 Go to next message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
The size of some dialogs is not the adapted one in Linux.

For example "package organizer" occupies almost all my screen of 1024x768, in such a way that caption is "underneath" of the menu bar of gnome.

The same it happens with almost all the emergent sales of TheIde.

I have test it in Windows but the windows have a reasonable size there.

Nico
Re: "Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux [message #5350 is a reply to message #5349] Fri, 15 September 2006 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
This was discussed a couple of times here already - size of dialog adjust proportionally to the font size.

Anyway, in this case it looks like the "basic" size is too large, something to fix. A list of all "too big" windows in TheIDE would help.
Re: "Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux [message #5353 is a reply to message #5350] Fri, 15 September 2006 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
"Main package configuration(s)" is too width.
"output mode" is too hight.
"Novigate.." and "Navigate in the file", "Virtual methods" and "This backs" they occupy almost all the screen, but without getting to fill it absolutely, it is left a little badly.

In addition, another thing that seems I have works rare is layout to designer. The horizontal Scroll bar seems that it is not synchronized well with the wide one of the object that we are designing.

I will test if changing the font size sees a little better.

Nico
Re: "Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux [message #5456 is a reply to message #5349] Sat, 23 September 2006 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djesus is currently offline  djesus
Promising Member
Quote:

In addition, another thing that seems I have works rare is layout to designer. The horizontal Scroll bar seems that it is not synchronized well with the wide one of the object that we are designing.

I get the same error. I can't work beacuse I can't see where is the objects. In U++ 605 works fine.

Thanks a lot
Re: "Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux [message #5718 is a reply to message #5456] Wed, 11 October 2006 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
djesus wrote on Sat, 23 September 2006 11:20

Quote:

I get the same error. I can't work beacuse I can't see where is the objects. In U++ 605 works fine.

Thanks a lot

Both should be fixed now.

Mirek
Re: "Package organizer" and other dialogs are size incorrect in linux [message #5787 is a reply to message #5718] Mon, 16 October 2006 11:03 Go to previous message
djesus is currently offline  djesus
Promising Member
Now works fine.

You are great!

Thanks a lot
Previous Topic: Strange behavior of clipboard in TheIde 609-dev1 on Linux
Next Topic: Problem compiling upp-src-605.zip
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:33:18 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01262 seconds