Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » plugin/SQlite still wrong naming for linux
plugin/SQlite still wrong naming for linux [message #6341] Tue, 07 November 2006 11:55 Go to next message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
the created dir is Sqlite3 (with uppercase S) the included files are plugin/sqlite3/*.h (with lowercase s) that doesn't work with linux ... please change this.

Bas
Re: plugin/SQlite still wrong naming for linux [message #6366 is a reply to message #6341] Thu, 09 November 2006 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I am afraid this is sort of uvs2 and win32 problem (I have them correct in my tree).

How does it look if you sync uvs2 uppsrc?

Mirek
Re: plugin/SQlite still wrong naming for linux [message #6370 is a reply to message #6366] Thu, 09 November 2006 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
i changed the name of the dir to sqlite3 and then synced ... no problem at all (no new dir created or stuff like that) but was with capital letter in uvs2 uppsrc when i downloaded the first time (maybee that snapshot is wrong?).

Bas
Re: plugin/SQlite still wrong naming for linux [message #6373 is a reply to message #6370] Thu, 09 November 2006 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
It seems something strange is going on here Confused.
The dir name is lowercase in my working copy and the sources include uppercase directory.
Checked out this evening.

I noticed another problem. Since I updated my working copy the last time, reference/ImageEncoders was added into the repository and the state of this package is changed inside UVS2. This should not be since I checked it out right before and did not apply any changes to the sources.

Matthias

931b81e7ea53320dccc37375b34b38c3
Re: plugin/SQlite still wrong naming for linux [message #6382 is a reply to message #6373] Fri, 10 November 2006 08:00 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, this problem is more or less caused by uvs2 - win32 interaction - sqlite3 was first synced lowercase, so uvs2 continues to keep it this way.

I think the really simple solution is to fix that #include to lowercase. (The right solution is to fix uvs2, but that will have to wait...)

Mirek
Previous Topic: IMHO strange Files for SQL Schema
Next Topic: Sql global
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:32:04 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01451 seconds