Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots?
I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots? [message #6767] Sun, 26 November 2006 21:41 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, recently I have noticed that we have up to 20 guests in the forum almost constantly.

I would like to know the answer to above question. Maybe some of newcomers (e.g. fabio) could tell us whether he was lurking for long time before registering.

Maybe the forum is already good source of information without actually registering? (Search...)

Just curious.

Mirek

[Updated on: Sun, 26 November 2006 21:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots? [message #6770 is a reply to message #6767] Sun, 26 November 2006 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
luzr wrote on Sun, 26 November 2006 21:41

Well, recently I have noticed that we have up to 20 guests in the forum almost constantly.

I would like to know the answer to above question. Maybe some of newcomers (e.g. fabio) could tell us whether he was lurking for long time before registering.

Maybe the forum is already good source of information without actually registering? (Search...)

Just curious.

Mirek

I must admit that I regularly peek at the forum without logging in. Embarassed I'm just to lazy to do that. Twisted Evil

Werner
Re: I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots? [message #6773 is a reply to message #6770] Sun, 26 November 2006 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
Werner wrote on Sun, 26 November 2006 22:04

luzr wrote on Sun, 26 November 2006 21:41

Just curious.

Mirek

I must admit that I regularly peek at the forum without logging in. Embarassed I'm just to lazy to do that. Twisted Evil

Werner

The same for me, I only log in when I have to say something.

Matthias
Re: I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots? [message #6806 is a reply to message #6767] Wed, 29 November 2006 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fabio is currently offline  fabio
Promising Member
For read messages registration is not required. I log in for write messages.

Fabio
Re: I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots? [message #6823 is a reply to message #6806] Wed, 29 November 2006 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ulti is currently offline  Ulti
Experienced Member
fabio wrote on Wed, 29 November 2006 04:34

For read messages registration is not required. I log in for write messages.

Fabio

because of the bug of Firefox's remembering password,disabled,so...

[Updated on: Wed, 29 November 2006 15:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I would like to know - are those anonymous visitors human lurkers or web spider robots? [message #6870 is a reply to message #6767] Sat, 02 December 2006 03:30 Go to previous message
exolon is currently offline  exolon
I was going to post and say "I'm usually logged in when reading", but it told me I wasn't logged in. Embarrassing but true...
Previous Topic: Why NTL...
Next Topic: upp and boost - t_
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:25:01 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02391 seconds