Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » CalendarCtrl » DateTimeCtrl
DateTimeCtrl [message #7811] Wed, 24 January 2007 00:09 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
BTW, now thinking about it, where is the Time? Smile

Mirek
Re: DateTimeCtrl [message #7815 is a reply to message #7811] Wed, 24 January 2007 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

luzr wrote on Tue, 23 January 2007 18:09

BTW, now thinking about it, where is the Time? Smile
Mirek

There is no time Smile DateTimeCtrl is derived from EditDate, but finally it should be derived from EditDateTime Smile which does not exist in upp yet. Such class should allow to enter date and time or only date or only time.
I only wonder if returning time is needed. And I wonder if popuped calendar in time mode should have a slider (or sth like that) to allow visually select the time.
We have to answer these questions or simply rename DateTimeCtrl to DateCtrl or DatePicker.
Re: DateTimeCtrl [message #7816 is a reply to message #7815] Wed, 24 January 2007 08:53 Go to previous message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
unodgs wrote on Wed, 24 January 2007 08:45

There is no time Smile DateTimeCtrl is derived from EditDate, but finally it should be derived from EditDateTime Smile which does not exist in upp yet. Such class should allow to enter date and time or only date or only time.
I only wonder if returning time is needed. And I wonder if popuped calendar in time mode should have a slider (or sth like that) to allow visually select the time.
We have to answer these questions or simply rename DateTimeCtrl to DateCtrl or DatePicker.

Well if I need time in my Apps i use two WithDropChoice<EditIntSpin> : one for the hours and one for the minutes the first dropchoice contains the numbers 0-23 and the second 5,10,15,....,55.

Maybee we could add something similar,
Bas
Previous Topic: DateTimeCtrl in new versions U++
Next Topic: DataTimeCtrl and format dd/mm/yyyy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:36:48 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02162 seconds