Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » missing sqrt and log from Core/Util.h
missing sqrt and log from Core/Util.h [message #8132] Sun, 11 February 2007 20:35 Go to next message
ebojd is currently offline  ebojd
Experienced Member
I have a small C library with an associated test-suite that I am trying to get compiled in U++.

To drive the test-suite I placed all my standard automated test code in functions and wrapped the non U++ main routines in #define's. Now when I set up a upp package as a console U++ app, all the old C library code I get errors in Core/Util.h that it cannot find the sqrt or log math functions. This happens before any of my own code is compiled. The "C" library does a lot of data processing and does call sqrt.

I figure that this is probably a SPE (stupid programming error), but any suggestions would be appreciated. Should a U++ Console app include more than the Core package to compile gain access to the math functions?
Re: missing sqrt and log from Core/Util.h [message #8136 is a reply to message #8132] Sun, 11 February 2007 23:46 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
ebojd wrote on Sun, 11 February 2007 14:35

I have a small C library with an associated test-suite that I am trying to get compiled in U++.

To drive the test-suite I placed all my standard automated test code in functions and wrapped the non U++ main routines in #define's. Now when I set up a upp package as a console U++ app, all the old C library code I get errors in Core/Util.h that it cannot find the sqrt or log math functions. This happens before any of my own code is compiled. The "C" library does a lot of data processing and does call sqrt.

I figure that this is probably a SPE (stupid programming error), but any suggestions would be appreciated. Should a U++ Console app include more than the Core package to compile gain access to the math functions?

Hard to say. Anyway, in situation like this, there is quite useful "Preprocess file" command in build menu - it will show you how your .cpp file looks like after the preprocessor phase (#includes included...).
Previous Topic: Ultimate++ and SDL
Next Topic: uxtheme does not work with Ultimate++ 2007.1beta3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:06:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02304 seconds