Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » setting the cursor
setting the cursor [message #8582] Tue, 20 March 2007 03:12 Go to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
clearly this is so obvious that no-one has ever needed to ask for help on it and there wasn't thought any need to write any help for it Wink

I'm only half tongue in cheek here - there is no mention of setting the cursor anywhere on this website or in any of the examples in reference or on here and yet I know from snippets that lots of you can do this. what am i missing please?

I even tried a query for the term "cursor" in the whole of the UPP source packages and got nothing promising back. I want to be able to set the cursor image as my app moves from when mode to another - something I see done in countless other apps.

any help greatly appreciated and if you can teach me to fish as well, that would be even better Smile

Nick
Re: setting the cursor [message #8587 is a reply to message #8582] Tue, 20 March 2007 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
virtual Image Ctrl::CursorImage(Point p, dword keyflags);
Re: setting the cursor [message #8599 is a reply to message #8587] Tue, 20 March 2007 17:27 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
ok I found an example in the reference\events.cpp which illustrates its use. Here's me looking for a SetCursor() method - it didn't occur to me to return something that I wanted to set.

Thanks for the tip

Nick

p.s. am already thinking that this way allows you to do far more clever things with the cursor with much less code Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 20 March 2007 19:34]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: am ashamed to ask for help on this but...
Next Topic: where is the linux install? (not sure where to ask this)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:34:12 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02321 seconds