Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » small bug - more a mite :)
small bug - more a mite :) [message #9762] Tue, 29 May 2007 21:17 Go to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
I have just been lucky enough to get two dell wide flat panels. I have the primary one as normal and the secondary one rotated 90 degrees so the long side is vertical. As you can imagine I was very excited to try out coding under UPP with my new setup but the IDE refuses to go longer vertically than the vertical extent of my primary monitor.

Would love a fix but realise this can't possibly qualify as a priority Smile

Nick

[Updated on: Tue, 29 May 2007 21:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: small bug - more a mite :) [message #9764 is a reply to message #9762] Tue, 29 May 2007 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
I don't use the rotated setup, but theIde keeps starting on primary monitor no matter on which one I do close it.
(windows XP)

Other win applications do remember the screen where they have been closed.

Other thing.. when I run theIde, it opens with package selector ... move the package selector window to secondary screen ... select package .. theIde opens again on primary screen.

Not very user friendly, but not important at all, I got used already to have theIde on primary screen and run other apps on secondary.
Re: small bug - more a mite :) [message #9768 is a reply to message #9764] Tue, 29 May 2007 23:52 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Yeah I don't mind opening it up (although my little fingers do get tired Smile ) this is more an issue of getting it to open to the full extents of the second monitor.

Update: In fact neither the IDE nor the help window can be dragged to have a vertical extent larger than that of the primary monitor - would be nice to have those long lists of functions open on my 1680 pixels long (x1050wide) screen Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:57]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: wierd segmentation fault when execute theide
Next Topic: Feature Request: persistent watches in debug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:29:13 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04631 seconds