Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » X11 middle mouse button pastes now supported...
X11 middle mouse button pastes now supported... [message #9776] Wed, 30 May 2007 11:07 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
No Message Body
Re: X11 middle mouse button pastes now supported... [message #9792 is a reply to message #9776] Wed, 30 May 2007 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waxblood is currently offline  waxblood
Thanks... I was using the middle-click to paste all the time...
obviously with no results. Since I make this error in Windows all the time,too, why not implement this useful feature in it?

(a little OT, could default forum text-field be stretched to automatically fill the entire horizontal space? I can't say why but I feel a little unconfortable writing in this restricted box)

Ciao,
David
Re: X11 middle mouse button pastes now supported... [message #9803 is a reply to message #9792] Thu, 31 May 2007 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
waxblood wrote on Wed, 30 May 2007 12:11

Thanks... I was using the middle-click to paste all the time...
obviously with no results. Since I make this error in Windows all the time,too, why not implement this useful feature in it?

Well, I was thinking about it, but I am not yet sure it is a good idea. If nothing else, my "etalons" (Openoffice, Firefox) do not do it. Also, Win32 does not have system infrastructure for doing so (but we can build one).

Quote:

(a little OT, could default forum text-field be stretched to automatically fill the entire horizontal space? I can't say why but I feel a little unconfortable writing in this restricted box)

Not sure what are you reffering, it seems to fill it for me...

Mirek
Re: X11 middle mouse button pastes now supported... [message #9830 is a reply to message #9803] Fri, 01 June 2007 14:12 Go to previous message
waxblood is currently offline  waxblood
luzr wrote on Thu, 31 May 2007 05:34

Quote:

Not sure what are you reffering, it seems to fill it for me...

Mirek

I'm talking about the textbox inside which you write responses in the forum. At least using Firefox, if I want to have the box extended I have to click on the right arrow in the upper right corner of the box several times. As for reading posts, visualization is OK. Maybe it's a matter of FUD preferences, I'll have a look at it.
Previous Topic: Win64
Next Topic: New QuickTabs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:12:44 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01512 seconds