Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH
Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH [message #48315] Wed, 21 June 2017 08:29 Go to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello all

I wanted to send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH.

Do you know how to do it with U++?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH [message #48316 is a reply to message #48315] Wed, 21 June 2017 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hello Koldo,

Fortunately, you will be able to use SCP/SFTP/Exec/Terminal and other SSH2 subsystems very soon. Smile
I've written an SSH package (a libssh2 wrapper, actually, with full synchronous and asynchronous operations support (in single-threaded mode), and its documentation) for U++, and will publish the technical preview version next week (it was scheduled to be published on June 10 but is delayed because of my job). Currently I am polishing the code, and making it conform to the U++ coding standards.

The code is already working fine (To be precise, the example browser I wrote does concurrent (>= 20) transfers with both SCP and SFTP subsystems like a charm).
But of course, I'll need your feedback once I publish it.

Regards,

Oblivion

[Updated on: Wed, 21 June 2017 10:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH [message #48317 is a reply to message #48316] Wed, 21 June 2017 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Yes, it is true. You posted it here.

I need to use it ASAP Smile Smile.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH [message #48320 is a reply to message #48317] Thu, 22 June 2017 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Dear Oblivion

Quote:
...Currently I am polishing the code, and making it conform to the U++ coding standards.
The code is already working fine...

I am in a hurry... could you upload the code just as it is and after that go improving it?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH [message #48323 is a reply to message #48320] Thu, 22 June 2017 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hello Koldo,

Sure, but I don't have access to the code at the moment, (will have in several hours (later this evening)).
I'll PM you the code ASAP. (You'll need libssh2 installed as my package doesn't provide it yet.)

Best regards,

Oblivion

Re: Send/receive files with SCP and launch commands with SSH [message #48324 is a reply to message #48323] Thu, 22 June 2017 16:49 Go to previous message
Senior Veteran
Smile

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: standard thread
Next Topic: How to use TLS over SMTP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:01:54 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01727 seconds