Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » ChromiumBrowserExample compilation error due to lack of "cef_atomicops_x86_gcc.h"
ChromiumBrowserExample compilation error due to lack of "cef_atomicops_x86_gcc.h" [message #49087] Sat, 16 December 2017 18:16 Go to next message
sitev_ru is currently offline  sitev_ru
Try this https://www.ultimatepp.org/src$ChromiumBrowser$ChromiumBrows er$en-us.html, select "Building CEF application on Windows"

My logs:

----- ChromiumBrowserExample ( GUI MT NOGTK USEMALLOC MAIN GCC DEBUG DEBUG_FULL WIN32 )
main.cpp
In file included from C:\MyApps\cef/include/base/cef_atomic_ref_count.h:90:0,
from C:\MyApps\cef/include/cef_base.h:34,
from C:\MyApps\cef/include/cef_client.h:41,
from C:\work\upp/bazaar/ChromiumBrowser/ClientHandler.h:12,
from C:\work\upp/bazaar/ChromiumBrowser/ChromiumBrowser.h:5,
from C:\work\upp\bazaar\ChromiumBrowserExample\ChromiumBrowserExa mple.h:5,
from C:\work\upp\bazaar\ChromiumBrowserExample\main.cpp:1:
C:\MyApps\cef/include/base/cef_atomicops.h:184:57: fatal error: include/base/internal/cef_atomicops_x86_gcc.h: No such file or directory
#include "include/base/internal/cef_atomicops_x86_gcc.h"
^
compilation terminated.
ChromiumBrowserExample: 1 file(s) built in (0:02.59), 2590 msecs / file, duration = 3229 msecs, parallelization 0%

There were errors. (0:03.24)

[Updated on: Sat, 16 December 2017 20:21] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: ChromiumBrowserExample compilation error due to lack of "cef_atomicops_x86_gcc.h" [message #49098 is a reply to message #49087] Sun, 17 December 2017 20:34 Go to previous message
Zbych is currently offline  Zbych
My wild guess is that you are trying to compile it with GCC or to compile x64 version to x86 target or vice versa.
Please make sure that you use MSVC compiler and check CEF version and target version in TheIDE.
I made clean installation of Upp and 32-bit CEF and after fixing some *lib paths, it compiled without any error.
Updates in bazaar and documentation should be visible tomorrow.

There is also problem that debug and release files from CEF have the same name but are located in different directories and I don't know how to configure TheIDE to use one path for debug version and another for release.
On Linux it doesn't matter, you can link release version of CEF to debug version of your application, but on Windows some symbols are not visible and linker shows errors.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 December 2017 20:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: SysInfo - linking fail
Next Topic: firebird
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:23:01 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01034 seconds