Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » How to change shortcut in TheIDE?
How to change shortcut in TheIDE? [message #49130] Sun, 24 December 2017 06:36 Go to next message
ptkacz is currently offline  ptkacz
I nominate that the <CTRL> + b key sequence as the top U++ IDE feature! It always brings that bit of excitement to coding when accidently missing the v in <ctrl> + v, attempting to paste things into the editor!

How does one redefine this key sequence, or can we vote it out of U++ IDE, or add it into one of the drop-down menus, or just turn it into a frog?

Peter

[Updated on: Thu, 28 December 2017 23:37] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Best editing feature of U++ IDE, send in your votes! [message #49133 is a reply to message #49130] Sun, 24 December 2017 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I have never accidentally press Ctrl+B instead of Ctrl+V. But, maybe in the past I didn't code too much using TheIDE Smile

You can change the Ctrl+B shortcut behavior in "Setup -> Keyboard shortcuts (The window should open) -> Ide -> View as binary". If you do not want any shortcut just remove it from the dialog.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Best editing feature of U++ IDE, send in your votes! [message #49157 is a reply to message #49133] Thu, 28 December 2017 22:19 Go to previous message
ptkacz is currently offline  ptkacz
Thanks Klugier.

Peter
Previous Topic: Console app: Pressing any key does not close window!
Next Topic: LabelBox label color issue...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:14:48 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01025 seconds