Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Some small ide improvements
Some small ide improvements [message #49361] Wed, 31 January 2018 18:31 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
- there are now "SVN conflict" helper tools (right click on conflicted file). It is nothing spectacular, just opens comparisons of related files and is able to overwrite current file with "mine" or "theirs"

- there is now a command that removed DDUMP, DLOG etc.. (temporary debug log) lines from the file. In editor context menu or Assist menu.
Re: Some small ide improvements [message #49371 is a reply to message #49361] Wed, 31 January 2018 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

Quote:

- there is now a command that removed DDUMP, DLOG etc.. (temporary debug log) lines from the file. In editor context menu or Assist menu.

When U++ is not building, the main cause of it is that somebody (usually Mirek) forgets to remove DDUMP. This is not even easier that before Wink This will be good announcement for "April Fool's Day" Wink

Backing to SVN, does it also works with GIT or it is only SVN orientated. Currently, I use Android Studio to resolve serious conflicts in GIT. It works quite fine, but the biggest pain is that I need to launch this app whenever I need to do it - good alternative always included especially that written in U++.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Some small ide improvements [message #49375 is a reply to message #49371] Thu, 01 February 2018 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
It is svn only right now... And it really does not do much.

I will try to implement it for git soon, but it will likely need different strategy.

Of course, it would be also nice to have some more advanced too Smile
Re: Some small ide improvements [message #49451 is a reply to message #49375] Mon, 12 February 2018 11:25 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
"simple conflict tools" now working with GIT too.
Previous Topic: OptionBox
Next Topic: 2018.1 "alpha"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:25:17 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02498 seconds