Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » Linking simple Skylark application under Windows
Linking simple Skylark application under Windows [message #49872] Thu, 24 May 2018 13:35 Go to next message
lovmy is currently offline  lovmy

Hello,

I'm trying to compile simple Skylark application (without database) under Windows and i have this linking error:

----- Skylark ( MT GCC DEBUG DEBUG_FULL WIN32 ) (1 / 2)
App.cpp
Preprocess.cpp
Compile.cpp
Optimize.cpp
Exe.cpp
Renderer.cpp
Sql.cpp
Http.cpp
Session.cpp
Dispatch.cpp
StdLib.icpp
Static.icpp
Skylark: 12 file(s) built in (0:17.68), 1473 msecs / file, duration = 19313 msecs, parallelization 100%
Creating library...
F:/upp/uppsrc/Skylark/Sql.cpp:12: undefined reference to `Upp::FieldOperator::FieldOperator()'
F:/upp/out/MyApps/Skylark/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Mt.Noblitz\Skylark.a(Sql.o): In function `ZN3Upp4SqlRD1Ev':
F:/upp/uppsrc/Sql/Sqls.h:283: undefined reference to `Upp::Sql::~Sql()'
F:/upp/out/MyApps/Skylark/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Mt.Noblitz\Skylark.a(Sql.o): In function `ZNK3Upp6VectorINS_13SqlColumnIn
    foEE3GetEi':
F:/upp/uppsrc/Core/Vcont.h:87: undefined reference to `Upp::AssertFailed(char const*, int, char const*)'
F:/upp/out/MyApps/Skylark/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Mt.Noblitz\Skylark.a(Sql.o):Sql.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTVN3Upp17sFieldsToRendererE
    [__ZTVN3Upp17sFieldsToRendererE]+0x8): undefined reference to `Upp::FieldOperator::Field(Upp::Ref)'
F:/upp/out/MyApps/Skylark/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Mt.Noblitz\Skylark.a(Sql.o):Sql.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTVN3Upp17sFieldsToRendererE
    [__ZTVN3Upp17sFieldsToRendererE]+0x10): undefined reference to `Upp::FieldOperator::Field(char const*, Upp::Ref, bool*
    )'
    [__ZTVN3Upp17sFieldsToRendererE]+0x14): undefined reference to `Upp::FieldOperator::Width(int)'
F:/upp/out/MyApps/Skylark/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Mt.Noblitz\Skylark.a(Sql.o): In function `ZN3Upp17sFieldsToRendererD1Ev':

F:/upp/uppsrc/Skylark/Sql.cpp:5: undefined reference to `Upp::FieldOperator::~FieldOperator()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

There were errors. (0:38.72)

Can you help me ?
  • Attachment: Skylark.png
    (Size: 131.85KB, Downloaded 224 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 24 May 2018 23:38] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Linking simple Skylark application under Windows [message #49873 is a reply to message #49872] Thu, 24 May 2018 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

It seems that you haven't linked Skylark related packages to your project. On my setup it looks as follow:

index.php?t=getfile&id=5586&private=0

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Linking simple Skylark application under Windows [message #49874 is a reply to message #49872] Thu, 24 May 2018 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yes, you have this configuration because you are select MySQL support when you have created the projet. I have select no database support and in this case i have not Core package added.
Re: Linking simple Skylark application under Windows [message #49875 is a reply to message #49872] Thu, 24 May 2018 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

OK It's OK if i add Core and Sql package. But this package are not automatically added when i create Skylark project without database support.
Re: Linking simple Skylark application under Windows [message #49877 is a reply to message #49875] Thu, 24 May 2018 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I will look today for the root cause of the problem and I will try to repair broken template.

Sincerely,
Klugier

Re: Linking simple Skylark application under Windows [message #49878 is a reply to message #49877] Thu, 24 May 2018 23:34 Go to previous message
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I tried to reproduce it by my own (by selecting "No database") and everything works as expected. Can you give me more details? I would also ask can you reproduce it on fresh Upp installation?

Sincerely,
Klugier

Previous Topic: [SOLVED]HttpRequest will hang at ReadingBody() until timeout When KeepAlive is set
Next Topic: SCGI server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:15:17 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01056 seconds