FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Shrila Prabhupada Sanskrit Slovary
Shrila Prabhupada Sanskrit Slovary [message #52893] Fri, 03 January 2020 19:46 Go to next message
Navadvipa Chandra das is currently offline  Navadvipa Chandra das

Hare Krishna, All!

I wrote with Your help and the help of other programmers who somehow participated in the U++ and Mingw-w64 project and also my friend the site administrator https://vedabase.io and the entire team of this site the program of the dictionary of the founder-Acharya of the International society of Krishna consciousness Sri Srimad Abhay Charanaravinda Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, which is compiled on the basis of his books published in different languages of the planet!! My friend Abhinanda Prabhu inspired me to write this program.
I want to put it in bazaar. Help me, please! I need access to SVN and simple instructions. I attach a file with changes to the U++ source code to the letter .

https://github.com/Navadvipa-Chandra-das/PrabhupadaSlovary

I hope that these U++ changes will be accepted.

With best regards, Navadvipa Chandra das/
  • Attachment: MyFix.diff
    (Size: 15.32KB, Downloaded 181 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 04 January 2020 13:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Shrila Prabhupada Sanskrit Slovary [message #52939 is a reply to message #52893] Wed, 15 January 2020 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hare Krishna, All!

Mirek said that there are many people here who can force him to make changes. But he's busy right now. Therefore, I ask You to listen to my questions and then advise Mirek something.
In order. I wrote the program Srila Prabhupada's Sanskrit dictionary - https://github.com/Navadvipa-Chandra-das/PrabhupadaSlovary . His Divine Grace Abhay Charanaravinda Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada - the Founder-Acharya of the International Society for Krishna consiousness!

1. To compile it, you need to change the ArrayCtrl files.h and ArrayCtrl.cpp . I can't make these changes in my program, because the ArrayCtrl component doesn't provide editing capabilities for virtual columns.
Added a setter functor for columns and an Inserter for ArrayCtrl.

2. To the Algo file.h added an algorithm for removing duplicates from a sorted container that supports the indexing operation-V[ i ];

template < class SortRange >
void RemoveDuplicates( SortRange& V )

template < class SortRange, class OnRemove >
void RemoveDuplicates( SortRange& V, const OnRemove& On_Remove )

two options - simple and with a special trigger for deleting an item, as in databases.

3. Added a conditional delete algorithm for the Vektor and Array classes with a delete trigger, as in databases
template <class Condition, class OnRemove>
void RemoveIf(Condition c, OnRemove On_Remove);

These are the main changes.

4. Put the program in the Bazaar and get access to the Bazaar for modification.

Thank You very much!
Hare Krishna!

With best regards, Navadvipa Chandra das.
  • Attachment: MyFix.diff
    (Size: 8.16KB, Downloaded 168 times)
Re: Shrila Prabhupada Sanskrit Slovary [message #55168 is a reply to message #52893] Thu, 15 October 2020 13:17 Go to previous message

Hare Krishna, All!

The Prabhupada Dictionary program compiles perfectly and works on Windows, but does not work on Linux. It cannot open the SQLite3 Sanskrit.db database . After compilation You need put in place in the executable folder the following files and folders - the Text folder and the Sanskrit.db and PrabhupadaBukvary.txt . Also for the program to work, You need to install the Gaura Times font.

Also, for successful compilation, you must replace the files in the Ctrllab - ArrayCtrl package.h and ArrayCtrl.cpp .
The second problem is when compiling the PrabhupadaSlovary.icpp file for Linux . It is added to translate PrabhupadaSlovary into different languages! Here are its contents:

#include "PrabhupadaSlovary.h"
// иногда нужна комментировать строку #include "PrabhupadaSlovary.cpp" , а иногда и нет
//#include "PrabhupadaSlovary.cpp"

namespace Upp {

#define  TFILE <PrabhupadaSlovary/PrabhupadaSlovary.t>
#include <Core/t.h>

}

Even in Windows I sometimes had to comment on the line:

#include "PrabhupadaSlovary.cpp"

And sometimes you have to remove the comment from this line.

In Linux, in the release compilation mode, compilation with the PrabhupadaSlovary.icpp file is not possible for all variants! We have to exclude it from the project! What's wrong with the PrabhupadaSlovary.icpp file ?

Fedora 31, Ultimate++ 15155 .

https://github.com/Navadvipa-Chandra-das/PrabhupadaSlovary

Hare Krishna!
Thank You!

With best regards, Navadvipa Chandra das.
Previous Topic: C++ templated class referencing each other
Next Topic: upload / download
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:48:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02461 seconds