Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » ever heard about mind programming? + freqSymptoms
ever heard about mind programming? + freqSymptoms [message #53187] Mon, 16 March 2020 20:07 Go to next message
luoganda is currently offline  luoganda
Experienced Member
There is software programming, but - have you ever heard about mind programming?
Unfortunatelly a big problem nowadays worldwide - although some know about this - some don't.

What is it?
Well - it's probably the biggest subject on earth, but
In short - it's mostly using someone whole mind/head - it's nervous system/body to literally wirelessly programm someone,
eg driving someone like a doll - which one version of it is psychic driving - eg using remote controller to affect someone's mind/motorics.
There are 3types of mind programming: passive, active and direct(like one would programm a computer/car for example - not for one's with bad nerves).
For this - some created brain-comptuer-interface(BCI) - eg nano implant/etc - so that one can be either used as a mind tool via help of radio/other frequencies/etc.
There are many reasons why someone become a part of this - but usually it's about psyEnergeticExploitation/opression/etc - eg things that are somehow meant to become a part of someone's life - are redirected to psyExploiters/brainwashers/mindProgrammers.
I call it the sport for "higher rase".

One that is a part of this circus is usually called targeted individual - and completelly all knowledge of neuralEngineering and other methods are abUsed in this.

Many of us are a part of it - that's why some swear while they try to code - because many unusual things happen when one is a part of active mind programming - eg feeling like one would be under electroshocks etc. No - this is not some medical problem - it's known symptom of mind programming abuse.

Why do i write abuse? because this is in itself neutral - although nowadays probably covertly mostly used - like in the old days, when some corrupted satanists needed "victims" to test some things.

It's a big subject per se - although it's roots are from covert psychological experimentation.
One of such thing is traumaBased monarchMindProgramming(usually in early years - worst psychologicalExperimentation) - some that went throug it remember - some don't. This can be searched on net.

This is mentioned here - because most know about programming - although there is less knowing about mind programming abuse.
How to test if one is a part of it(because many are and are not aware of it).
Usually - one has a little bit more radioFrequencies in one's body that usually - one can check with rfMeter, but there are probably more methods to check this - if one knows something about this - it would be welcome to add to this post.

~~~~~~~~~
And the second part of this message,
testing how frequencies affects our health - creating a list of this for info.
A sample and readme is in attachment - 1st test of 2.45GHz - which is wifi.
Personally i don't want to be cooked because of too much rfRadiation(some places have higher values - some lower), and i use a cable for internet instead of wifi for quite some time now - a cable also usually offer better quality.
Re: ever heard about mind programming? + freqSymptoms [message #53217 is a reply to message #53187] Sun, 22 March 2020 22:25 Go to previous message
luoganda is currently offline  luoganda
Experienced Member
ahh, i forgot to mention this somewhere.
When adding symptoms to list - one should also specify if he/she was (nano)implanted with: yes/no/maybe/probably.
As i remember - many kids were around and before 1980 nanoImplanted for "psychological experimentations", which is bollocks, this is nowadays used for pure psyEnergyExploitations.

If one makes such list, it can post it here in this post or on email.
Previous Topic: use other language but output some words that is not correct.
Next Topic: Share my old project, why not?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:34:52 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02358 seconds